LOVE BEARS ALL THINGS. BELIEVES ALL THINGS. HOPES ALL THINGS. ENDURES ALL THINGS. (Corinthians)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Birthday in Heaven, Mama (Jan 19, 1941-Jan 19, 2012)


You're spending your birthday in heaven this year
With Angels singing, Happy Birthday Mother dear

Though you're not here , there's a lot to celebrate
Your new home and reunited with your soul mate

No longer suffering, your body has been restored
You are completely healed, and with The Lord

You filled our world with love, and kindness
In heaven, you are rewarded for your faithfulness

You now live eternally, and in a much better place
I still envision that beautiful smile upon your face

You worked hard here on earth, and earned a rest
Happy Birthday, Mother you were one of the best!

With every memory I own, I realize the love and care you showered on me
What saddens me, is that no matter what I do, I can never thank you enough. 

You are my true Super-angel. My Mama, I love you for everything. 
You are the real star of my life.
Every time I fell, you pushed me up. 
Shedding tears, you never let me drop one. 
With my soul, and all my heart, I wish you are there, 
to support till the end, as you did, in the start. 
With all the screaming love that you poured, I believe, you carved me stronger through my core.
All those years, when you carried me through every hurdle I faced. 
For the times, you stood by me and made me a stronger person,
I wish to salute you on this beautiful day.  You will always be the best.

Every time I look back on the times we spent together, I feel blessed. 
You are my teacher, my idol. I love you for everything and am proud to have a mother like you.

You are the one who made my childhood special, and I remember every minute of it. 
Thanks to you, Mom. May God pour all the love and warmth on you.

ps. I believe you can read this poem in English, unless you can ask the smart St. Paul to read for you.

I love you to pieces, give my big hugs and kisses to Pa and DKYS!

2 comments:

  1. Olivia Lea TutuarimaJanuary 19, 2012 at 7:12 PM

    Very touching, Tetty dear *burst into tears*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I used almost a box of tissue while writing this...

      Delete