LOVE BEARS ALL THINGS. BELIEVES ALL THINGS. HOPES ALL THINGS. ENDURES ALL THINGS. (Corinthians)

Monday, March 29, 2010

❄Welcome Sante to the Manadonese Mafia

Beloved Tetty and Sante,
I am so happ
y to hear this. I can't wait to see when you both said " I do"... The two of you became as one. May your day be blessed with love, joy and companionship for all the time.
xxx, Wina


Woooowww.... I feel like singing a love song!!! (unfortunately i am the meeting now ;( hehehe....) So happy for both of you dear... To Sante, It's nice to know you...and it's great to know you as the love of my best friend's life.... She's the most lovely-kind hearted-understanding-caring-smart-loyal-(and soo many nice things) friend I've ever had.... please make her happy!!! Love, ivi

Caro Sante... Thanks for nice reply. Stars just came through, Clouds just got away, The sun shinning and the birds singing..... Enjoy it... together Keep it... forever, Big hug, Nhon

Dear Tetty and Sante,congrats for your love.I'm so happy for you both.Can't wait to see you Tet ( wanted to see the sparkling on your face (-: ) and meet Sante in person.Nice pictures of you two..thanks. Love, Alfa


To my dearest and lovely best friend 4ever.. My tears of happiness be with you when you announced this.. “INDAH PADA WAKTUNYA – and You must believe it darling”...you are belong 2gether…
There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. Love is like a mountain, hard to climb, but once you get to the top the view is beautiful. Lv u darling….VENDA

I guess, more drinks to the love birds! Very good reply Sante, you have our approval! :) Cheers, Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment